Adrenaline 3 – Rafting on Tara and Drina
Price from 90€
Take a weekend adventure that will bring back the smile on your face – go rafting through Tara canyon, spend two nights partying with a great crowd by the fire. Upon return, make your trip unforgettable, by visiting Drvengrad and Višegradu…
Day 1: Arrival to village Bastasi, near Foča (18km) in the afternoon. Accommodation in DMD Camp in authentic log cabins – wooden cottages, or in tents. Dinner. Night rest.
Day 2: Waking up at 9am. Breakfast. Distribution of rafting gear (boots, life vests and helmets), and departure for Brštenovica – rafting starting point. Rafting for 22km in the most attractive parts of Tara (16km) and Drina (6km). The descent ends near DMD Camp, where a traditional lunch is served. Resting. Dinner. Party! Sleeping (if possible).
Day 3: Waking around 9am. Breakfast.
- 1 full board + 1 half board (5 meals and two nights)
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 1 time rafting
- Transport to Brštenovice
For weekend arrangements:
- Price € 100 for an arrangement with accommodation in standard bungalows
- Price 120 € for accommodation in bungalows with private bathroom
Price doesn’t include:
- Local tax 5€
- Insurance 5€
- Transport to DMD Camp
- Advance payment: 50% out of the whole package price should be paid before the arrival.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds.
- For accommodation with its own bathroom, 10€ per person per night is charged.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.