Take a weekend adventure that will bring back the smile on your face – go rafting through Tara canyon, spend two nights partying with a great crowd by the fire. Upon return, make your trip unforgettable, by visiting Drvengrad and Višegradu…
Arrival to village Bastasi, near Foča (18km) in the afternoon. Accommodation in DMD Camp in authentic log cabins – wooden cottages, or in tents. Dinner. Night rest.
Waking up at 9am. Breakfast. Distribution of rafting gear (boots, life vests and helmets), and departure for Brštenovica – rafting starting point. Rafting for 22km in the most attractive parts of Tara (16km) and Drina (6km). The descent ends near DMD Camp, where a traditional lunch is served. Resting. Dinner. Party! Sleeping (if possible).
Waking around 9am. Breakfast.
- 1 full board + 1 half board (5 meals and two nights)
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 1 time rafting
- Transport to Brštenovice
Price doesn’t include:
- Local tax 5€
- Insurance 5€
- Transport to DMD Camp
- Advance payment: 50% out of the whole package price should be paid before the arrival.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds.
- For accommodation with its own bathroom, 10€ per person per night is charged.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.
Necessarily instruction for our guests