A complete adventure! We cross more than 100 km of river Tara and Drina’s flow. The fastest parts and cascades, the most beautiful landscapes, two days in a boat. Only for nature’s true lovers.
Day 1: Arrival at village Bastasi near Foča (18 km) in the afternoon. Accommodation in DMD Camp in authentic log cabins – wooden cottages, or in tents. Dinner. Night rest.
Day 2: Early morning departure to Žabljak with our vans 8+1. After a 4 hours ride, arrival at Šljivansko (one of Tara’s heights), where breakfast is served. Distribution of rafting gear: wet suits, boots, life vests and helmets. Rafting begins. Lunch is served on the boat — luch packet. On that day, 40km of the fastest parts of Tara will be crossed. In the afternoon, arrival at Radovan luka, camp in the Tara canyon. Dinner upon agreement. Night rest.
Day 3: Breakfast. Rafting continues, visiting the most atractive Tara cascades, Bajlovića siga, Dakića pećina… Lunch is served on the boat — luch packet. On that day, 56km of Tara and Drina will be crossed through 13 bigest cascades: Gornji and Donji Tepački, Nozruć, Poskok Bar… Arrival in the afternoon to DMD Camp. 130km of rafting in two days. Dinner. Night rest.
Day 4: Breakfast.
- 2 full boards and one half board (8 meals + 2 nights in DMD Camp + 1 night in Tara canyon – Radovan luka)
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 2x times rafting
- Transport to Žabljak
Price doesn’t include:
- Local tax at National Park Durmitor 45 €
- Insurance 5 €
- Transport to DMD Camp
- This special package can be continued by rafting on Drina to Foča and thus be extended for a day. The distance spent rafting would amount to 125km.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.