Spend an amazing weekend in the nature and recharge your batteries! In these two days, you will have a complete adventure: Tara and Drina rafting, sleeping in a log cabin or a tent, clean air, great food and of course, positive vibrations!
Arrival to village Bastasi, near Foča (18km) in the afternoon. Accommodation in DMD Camp in authentic log cabins – wooden cottages, or in tents. Dinner. Night rest.
Waking up at 9am. Breakfast. Distribution of rafting gear (boots, life vests and helmets), and departure for Brštenovica – rafting starting point. Rafting for 22km in the most attractive parts of Tara (16km) and Drina (6km). The descent ends near DMD Camp, where a traditional lunch is served.
- 1 full board in DMD Camp (3 meals + 1 night)
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 1 time rafting
- Transport to Brštenovice
Price doesn’t include:
- Local tax 5€
- Insurance 5€
- Transport to DMD Camp
- Advance payment: 50% out of the whole package price should be paid before the arrival.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds.
- For accommodation with its own bathroom, 10€ per person per night is charged.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.
Necessarily instruction for our guests