For the bravest: two days of rafting and two nights of wild partying. Let the waves wash away the stress, worries and fatigue. After each descent, it is common knowledge – in DMD Camp there are no hungry guest. Football, volleyball, recreation. To shorten the day. And then… PARTY! Only those who survive will tell!
Arrival to village Bastasi, near Foča (18km) in the afternoon. Accommodation in DMD Camp in authentic log cabins – wooden cottages, or in tents. Dinner. Night rest.
Waking up at 9am. Breakfast. Distribution of rafting gear (boots, life vests and helmets), and departure for Brštenovica – rafting starting point. Rafting for 22km in the most attractive parts of Tara (16km) and Drina (6km). The descent ends near DMD Camp, where a traditional lunch is served. . Resting. Dinner. Party! Sleeping (if possible).
Waking up around 9am. Breakfast. Around 10am, we continue with Drina rafting for 4 hours. The most interesting and the fastest part of river Drina will be passed. The voyage ends in Foča in the afternoon hours. Guests will be transported to their cars and buses.
- 2 x full board in DMD Camp (5 meals + 2 nights)
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 2x rafting
- Transport to Brštenovica
Price doesn’t include:
- Local tax 5€
- Insurance 5€
- Transport to DMD Camp
- Advance payment: 50% out of the whole package price should be paid before the arrival.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds..
- For accommodation with its own bathroom, 10€ per person per night is charged.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.
Necessarily instruction for our guests