For all of you with not that much leisure time. One day is enough to relax in the nature, to enjoy rafting on Tara and Drina and to boost your body with adrenalin. This will be a refreshing experience, helping you recharge your batteries.
Day 1: Arrival to DMD Camp in the morning hours, distribution of rafting gear (boots, life vests and helmets), and departure for Brštenovica – rafting starting point. Rafting for 22km, where you get to see “The Tear of Europe” Tara, drink this river’s cold water and take a swim in its crystal clear depths. Taken by its wild waters, you will sail into Drina. We continue our voyage to the DMD Camp where traditional lunch is served.
- Rafting, equipment, lunch and transport
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 1 time rafting
- Transport to Brštenovice
Price doesn’t include:
- Local tax 5€
- Insurance 5€
- Transport to DMD Camp
- Advance payment: 50% out of the whole package price should be paid before the arrival.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.
- After lunch, you can take another descent on Drina to Foča. Additional payment is required.
Necessarily instruction for our guests