Experience a distinct and intimidating fight between men and nature in rapids of the beautiful Tara river, that leaves even the sceptics breathless! Feel the cold shower of adrenaline in the fastest routes and cascades of this natural beauty… If this is not enough, the next adventure awaits. Have you ever wondered how small people appear in birds’ perspective? You are offered a unique chance to answer this question! Feel how your body defies the laws of physics and hangs from a 50m height… Try out Free Climbing!
Day 1: Departure from Belgrade in the afternoon. We are taking a ride on Ibarska highway with the next stop in Drvengrad, Emir Kusturica’s ethno village. Arrival at village Bastasi near Foča (14 km) in the afternoon. Accommodation in DMD Camp in authentic log cabins – wooden cottages, or in tents. Dinner. Night rest.
Day 2: Waking up at 9am. Breakfast. Distribution of rafting gear (boots, life vests and helmets), and departure for Brštenovica around 11am – rafting starting point. Rafting for 22km in the most attractive parts of Tara (16km) and Drina (6km). The descent ends near DMD Camp, where a traditional lunch is served. Departure for mountain Tara, visiting Višegrad. Accomodation in the Educational Center, a rangers lodging, in the heart of mountain Tara. Dinner. Night rest.
Day 3: Departure for an adventurous hiking, where wild nature awaits. This day is reserved for free climbing on the rock Sokolica. Representation of the equipement in theory with a skilled alpinist, and right afterwards, you have to show us what you have learned — climb the rock. You will be awarded by a great view! Walking through wild nature to the viewpoint where you will see Kaluđerska bara, Rača monastery… Lastly, you will enjoy by the fire in the wood and a barbecue. In the evening, we will get back to Educational Center and head back to Belgrade.
1 full board in DMD Camp
- 1 pun pansion u kampu DMD
- Local tax for entering National Park Tara 5€
- 1 half board in Educational Center
- Barbecue in the forest
- Transport in mini buses or in buses, depending on the number of the DMD Camp guest
- Free Climbing on rock Sokolica with the help of a skilled alpinist
- Tourist guide services
- Rent of equipment (wet suits, boots, life vests, helmets)
- 2x times rafting
- Transport to Brštenovice
Price doesn’t include:
- Insurance 5€
- Individual travelers expences
- Advance payment: 50% out of the whole package price should be paid before the arrival.
- DMD Camp has electricity, water, toilers, loudspeaker, water terrace and shower cabins…
- Camp’s capacity is 100 beds.
- We can arrange your transport to DMD Camp. If you are coming by your own car, there will be a parking lot at your disposal.
- DMD Camp serves only authentic meals and they are plentiful accordingly.
- While rafting, you have to carry your ID cards due to transit across the state border.